Advertisement

MOST POPULAR FOODS AT THE HMONG NEW YEAR'S ~ ASMR (No Talking)

MOST POPULAR FOODS AT THE HMONG NEW YEAR'S ~ ASMR (No Talking) Hi Kimchi Dolls! Since it's the season for Hmong New Year's I wanted to eat some of the most popular foods that you would see for sale if you were to attend a Hmong New Year's. Lately the leg quarters that I've been seeing have been pretty small though. Lol. If you live in a city that celebrates Hmong New Year's I'd definitely recommend checking it out and trying out the food. It's pretty delicious! I hope ya enjoy this video. Please like and subscribe for more videos. Have a beautiful day!


Link to how I make my seafood boils:



Link to me unboxing my igloo ice machine:



Link to how I make Bloves sauce from scratch:



Link to how I make Bloves NEW sauce packet:



Link to how Bloveslife makes her updated version of her sauce:




Link to my unboxing video of the giant prawns:


Link to my unboxing video of my crab legs from Sam's Club:



Link to my seafood, seafood, seafood! playlist:


Link to my ice eating videos playlist:


Link to my sushi videos playlist:



* Lipstick I'm wearing is Lipsense Lexie Beary.

* Follow me on Instagram:

* For business inquiries email me at: eatlifewithkimchi2@gmail.com

* For questions or comments email me at: eatlifewithkimchi3@gmail.com


* Mic I use is the Blue Yeti.
* Camera I use is the Canon 80D


****This is an ASMR video. For the best sounds please wear headphones. Thank you.****


What is ASMR?
ASMR, which stands for autonomous sensory meridian response, it describes a feeling of euphoric tingling and relaxation that can come over someone when he or she watches certain videos or hears certain sounds.
ASMR doesn’t work for everyone and it can be tough to imagine the sensation if you don’t experience it first-hand. For most people who do experience it, the blissful tingling starts up in the scalp and then makes its way through the body to the arms and legs. And as a result, it can trigger a feeling of relaxation.

eat life with kimchi hmong food,hmong food mukbang,most popular foods at the hmong new years,hmong new years,hmong new years food,eating hmong food,asmr,asmr food,asmr eating sounds,asmr binaural eating sound,asmr hmong food,asmr comfort food,asmr mukbang,asmr eating no talking video,eating no talking,let's eat,lao food,mien food,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar