Advertisement

Killing Shturman is easier than you think - Escape From Tarkov Huntsman Task

Killing Shturman is easier than you think - Escape From Tarkov Huntsman Task A short how to video where I share some tips on how to kill Shturman and secure his key. All this is part of the mission: Huntsman Path - Woods Keeper.
Enjoy!

Here is where you can find me on Twitch:


There is No Leg Meta T-Shirts & Hoodies:







Follow Redseven:



►Twitch:

►Twitter:

►Facebook:

►Business E-Mail: contact.redseven@gmail.com

►Check out my gear on Kit:



Like my content and are willing to support me?



►YouTube Membership Program:

►Become a Patron:

►Send me a tip:

►Amazon Affiliate Program:

►Leave Comments & Likes on my videos. Very Important!!! These help my videos show up more and appear often in recommended lists. They do not give me direct income, but they greatly increase my popularity.

►Sharing my videos also helps.



Likes/Dislikes and Comments also give a lot of feedback to the content creator, so they're vital.



FAQ:



►PC-Specs?



- Mobo: Asus Z170-A Sockel 1151, DDR4

- CPU: Intel 6700K, 4Ghz

- GPU: NVIDIA GTX 970 (MSI), 4GB

- RAM: G.Skill 16GB, 3200 MHz

- 2 SSDs 120GB & 250GB + 1 TB HDD

- Cooler: Dark Rock 3

- Source: Cooler Master 850W

- Mic: Audio Tecnica AT2020

- Boom-arm: Rode PSA1

- Webcam: Logitech C920



See Redseven's Gaming Setup here:





►What programs do you use to record/edit?



OBS-Studio for Recording

Sony Vegas for Editing

Photoshop for Thumbnails & other Pictures

Audacity for Audio-Recording

escapefromtarkov,tarkov,eft,huntsman path woods keeper,tarkov shturman,woods gameplay tarkov,how to kill shturman,tarkov task: woods keeper,woods keeper tarkov,escape from tarkok gameplay,eft gameplay woods,eft how to,eft scav boss,eft gameplay,eft scav boss tutorial,how to kill the scav boss,killing shturman is easier than you think,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar