Advertisement

Girl Boss Mindset | Motivation

Girl Boss Mindset | Motivation Girl Boss Mindset | Motivation


Hola, Bellas!

In today's video, I am so excited to share how my current habits have led me to a mindset of growth and infinite possibilities in my life in general, but today more specifically in my business. As you guys know from my last vlog, I have let go of the limiting belief that one has to choose one career path to follow. This has led me to the creation of my journal line among other new ventures that I am currently working on. I want to thank Google for challenging me to make this dream a reality! And I can't wait to share more with you in the future! If you have a dream, go out and get it! Do it now. xx



Google Pixelbook Go:


Subscribe to my channel for future videos:



Join my exclusive Facebook Group, Beauty Style, & Smiles:





Get my book!



Connect with me!

Instagram: @DulceCandy

Follow my personal page! @LaVidaDulceCandy

Facebook + Twitter: @DulceCandy

Snapchat: DulceCandy1987

Vlog Channel:



Send me a letter! I love, LOVE to hear from you!

Dulce Candy, Inc.

3940 Laurel Canyon Blvd Suite 243

Los Angeles CA 91604



*This video was made in collaboration with Google Pixekbook Go."
For business inquiries only: Leila@PRIZMA-MGMT.com

girlboss,girl boss,girl boss motivation,girl boss minset,girl boss habits,starting a new bussiness,dulce candy,bussiness tips,google,google pixel book go,google PixelBook Go,PixelBook Go,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar