Advertisement

FREEZE TIME EFFECT || Wrapping Up 2019

FREEZE TIME EFFECT || Wrapping Up 2019 Check Out Storyblocks Video today:

In this video I break down the "Freeze Time Effect" that I used in my Dear Iceland, film. I also wanted to take some time to chat with you guys one final time before the year comes to an end. Thank you for all the support in 2019. Got some exciting things planned for 2020.

Check out the Out of Sight Winter Collection for some sweet hoodies:

Follow my Music Journey:

Where I get my Sound Effects from:
Epidemic Sound:

Film Crux Singularity Pack:
Use Code "JR25" for 25% off.

Color Graded with my "ORIGIN" LUT PACK:

-

Follow ME!:
Instagram:
Twitter:
Facebook:

freeze time effect,time freeze effect,jr alli,jr alli tutorial,jr alli short film,iceland,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar