Advertisement

fortnite is a JOKE

fortnite is a JOKE fortnite is a JOKE

*SUB TO MY 2ND CHANNEL:

*Follow me on all my social medias!


JOIN MY DISCORD!! -

*friends in video*
shdws:
kenz:
mia tortilla:
chaos:
absorber:
editor:

this fortnite video is really funny fortnite is a JOKE and has some fortnite daily moments and satire . me and my friend plu played with my recon expert. there is some really funny fortnite memes and tik tok stuff. this fortnite video is really offensive but pokimane is THICC LOL. clickbait.. na fortbait LUL. These fortnite memes will make you laugh literally everytime. FAMILY FRIENDLY FORTNITE CONTENT enjoy the video ILY

#Fortnite #FortniteBattleRoyale #reconexpert

spencer,fortnite is a JOKE,recon expert fortnite,fortnite battle royale,really funny,fortnite memes,fortnite tik tok,fortnite meme compilation,fortnite funny moments,offensive fortnite,fortnite vines,satire,put me in recomended pls,Fortnite Memes that make me Laugh every time #3,fortnite tik tok memes,fortnite daily moments,vipermonster,viper monster,family friendly,The Fortnite Rewind: Part Two,funny pranks,girl voice trolling,memes,dank memes,fortnite,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar