Advertisement

Ep 4 Refusing to Choose | Choosing For Today Show

Ep 4 Refusing to Choose | Choosing For Today Show So it was recently pointed out to me that I’m refusing to choose for me.

No, it was stronger than that.

I was accused of not even being willing to admit to myself what it is I desire.

And they were right.

It was a pretty tough conversation, but I was grateful for it.

Lying to ourselves is one of the hardest things to spot on our own.

Then its pretty tough to admit it, because when we admit it, that opens the door of possibilities …

The door of possibilities is all very well, except we don’t know what’s behind it. And we can’t control it.

A crappy small life that’s boring is totally controllable.

But its not a lot of fun.

This conversation showed me where I was refusing so much of what I’ve been thinking that I was choosing.

But I was only willing to choose a little bit of what I truly desire, and then lie to myself that I’m choosing more.

Hmmm. That’s changing NOW!

Are you refusing to choose for you?
#AccessConsciousness
#NikiDuffy
#ChoosingForToday

I hope that you enjoyed the ride of how to get out of refusing to choose and ways that we can trick ourselves into having more fun than we’re supposed to be allowed!

This is the book with the clearing that I read from in the video:
Right Riches for You


And you can discover more about the tools I use in this video here:
www.accessconsciousness.com/nikiduffy

If you were willing to actually include yourself in your choices, what could you choose?

Bring your questions, comments and curiosity every week on the Choosing For Today facebook page, Wednesday at 1pm UK time.

access bars uk,accessbars,natural therapy courses,access bars gainsborough,nikiduffy,choose for you,choosing for today,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar