Advertisement

Emir Shah Spontaneous Acting At The Shoot!

Emir Shah Spontaneous Acting At The Shoot! I just had to tear the paper and leave so I was waiting to hear exit from the director @_nadeem.ahmed sir. And I was waiting and waiting andddddd waiting. After waiting for sometime I was getting this feeling that I might look blank in the frame so I swallowed the paper after tearing it 🤣 as a spontaneous improvisation. We all laughed a lot after cut since nobody was expecting this from me. But I’m glad the director liked it!

So my advice Don’t stop unless you hear the sound “cut it” from the director 🤙🏻 #bts


Please subscribe the channel, like the video, comment your suggestions and do share it if you liked.

Find me on:-
Instagram- @the_emir.shah
Tiktok- @the_emir.shah
Vigo- @the_emir.shah
Facebook-
Twitter- @realemirshah

#actor,#acting,#shoot,#shooting,#crimepatrol,#crime,#crimeshow,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar