Advertisement

Do NOT Settle For Less - Motivational Video (UCLA Edition)

Do NOT Settle For Less - Motivational Video (UCLA Edition) Too many times in our lives, I see friends, family, and even myself settling for less than we deserve. This video was made to give you the 2 actionable strategies on how to NOT settle for less, and it is given in a motivational video style at UCLA.

If you’re looking to be mentored by one of the successful entrepreneurs mentioned in the video, your FIRST step is to join my FB Group here:



There is a letter in there that I wrote for you, that explains EXACTLY how I found my mentor, and WITHIN that letter, there’s an application to apply for mentorship with entrepreneurs.

If you’re committed, TRULY want find a mentor so that you can succeed in the entrepreneurial space, and are a person who does what you say you’re going to do, you’ll follow through on reading the letter and applying.

In the FB group, I’ve made it so that I can serve you more with content just like what I make on Youtube. Also, if you’re looking for a mentor, this is the place to go ;)

Also, my mentor interviewed me on his podcast! I explain EXACTLY how I found my mentor. Listen to it here (there’s too much value in it):

I’m on a mission to impacting 100,000 people with these videos. If you got any value from this UCLA Edition video, please share it with a friend! Take a screenshot, post it on your Instagram, text it to a friend, or simply share it in person. That way, we can continue making an impact together.

~Hi there! My name is Richard, I’m a senior studying Biology and Entrepreneurship at UCLA. I make weekly videos about entrepreneurship, college, personal development, health and fitness, faith, and so much more!

My goal is to give you clear and actionable takeaways that can help you crush it in life!

Let me know what you think in the comments below, I promise I’ll respond :)

And if you wanna see more videos, make sure to subscribe! New one up next Sunday at 12 PM EST!

-Rich

📱Let’s connect! DM me here » @richardyuzee
Instagram:

For Business inquiries:
richardallenyu@gmail.com

Camera That I Use:

*If you made it this far, I rock with you :) Comment: “Do NOT Settle for Less Rocks!” and what you learned from the video!

KEY Motivation,keymotivation,do not settle for less,do not settle for less than you deserve,how to not settle for less,how to not accept mediocrity,do not settle for mediocrity,do not settle for being average,do not settle for average,do not settle td jakes,richard yu,richard yu ucla,ucla motiviation,motivational video for students,motivational video for UCLA students,motivation ucla,college motivational video,motivational video for college students,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar