Advertisement

DECORATING OUR COLLEGE APARTMENT FOR CHRISTMAS 2019: Holiday Home Tour, Target Decor |#Vlogmas Day 7

DECORATING OUR COLLEGE APARTMENT FOR CHRISTMAS 2019: Holiday Home Tour, Target Decor |#Vlogmas Day 7 'Tis the season to be jolly! Come along with us to target as we shop for our Christmas holiday decorations and decorate our college apartment with us! We had so much fun putting our holiday decor together and going shopping for christmas decor at target. This fun vlog shows the amazing friendships that my college roommates and I have and I am so grateful for them everyday! I hope you love this wholesome Christmas Vlog! It's Vlogmas so here's some Christmas spirit for you all! :)

Catch Up on Vlogmas 2019:


Must Watch Videos!
first weekend in my new college apartment | my FIRST APARTMENT housewarming party!

College Move In Vlog 2019 | My First Apartment + Empty Apartment Tour (Senior Year)

I TRIED NIGERIAN STREET FOOD IN ABUJA | FOOD GUIDE + TRAVEL VLOG

AMERICANS TRY NIGERIAN SNACKS, DRINKS & CANDY/SWEETS

NYC VLOG | My First Broadway Show + A Day in My Life in New York City

AMERICANS TRY NIGERIAN SNACKS, DRINKS & CANDY/SWEETS


If you're new to my channel: hi! I'm Emem Uko, a fashion, beauty and lifestyle lover. I love posting lifestyle, fashion, college, hair content and the occasional vlog! But most of all, I just love making videos...haha! Subscribe for new videos every week! :)

Find me on Instagram :) @mmuko_

#christmasdecor #holidayapartmenttour #decoratingforchristmas

emem uko,christmas,christmas 2019,christmas 2019 decorations,college apartment,apartment tour,christmas decor,christmas decorations,vlogmas,decorate with me,christmas tree,holiday home tour,holiday home decor,holiday 2019,college roommates,meet my roommates,target,target decor,target shopping vlog,christmas decor haul,christmas music,vlogmas day 7,vlogmas 2019,clean with me,christmas tree decorating,decorating for christmas,christmas shopping,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar