Advertisement

20 Things I Regret Buying - Tips on Buyer's Remorse & Money Management

20 Things I Regret Buying - Tips on Buyer's Remorse & Money Management What items do you have that you wished you didn't buy?

Want to stay updated? Sign up here for free:


Want to see more videos? Subscribe to our channel!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gentleman's Gazette


Facebook:
FREE eBook:
#shoppingmistakes #moneymanagement #notsponsored

SHOP THE VIDEO:
1. Shadow Stripe Ribbed Socks:
2. Shantung Striped Green, Purple and Cream Silk Tie:

1. Gillette Mach 3
Over the years, I probably spent hundreds, if not thousands, of dollars on Gillette products. I get a mediocre shave until I discovered the double edge razor.

2. Bike Rack
We probably used it three times and never thereafter because we just bike locally and so I sold it at a garage sale at a big loss.

3. Hawaiian Jacket
There was this polo jacket that had a light background and flowery big paisleys. I think, at the time, it was marked down 90 or 95 percent and I just bought it for 40 bucks or whatever but I wore it a whopping zero times.

4. Bosch microwave
We paid $800 for that thing and it broke down and was complete garbage two days after the warranty expired.

5. White suit with a mao collar
It was in 2002, it was for my high school graduation. I wanted to be different and I thought it was this cool suit on eBay that I bought probably for a hundred bucks!

6. Cashmere socks
I realized because they were so smooth, they were also more prone to slip down my calves and so they would always hang around my ankles.

7. One size fits it all socks
They're sometimes quite tight around my calves and so at the end of the day, I would take them off and I would have these huge strong marks in my skin and it sometimes hurt because it just didn't fit my foot right.

8. Steadicam equipment
Back in the day, you could buy what was called a Steadicam which had weights that helped you balance so you had a more smoother picture. Now, it takes a bit of practice to use and it's quite heavy so I think I bought three different Steadicams and we used exactly zero of them.

9. Green duffle coat
I thought it was kind of cool to have a different color that was bolder. I didn't have a duffle coat with a hood so I thought zero times. Maybe this winter, who knows? Well, I doubt it!

10. College education
I went to law school in Germany and US. Overall, it cost a lot of money and I never worked in law for a single day in my life because it sucks and I hate it.

11. Rimowa suitcases
I met Teresa, my wife, at a Halloween party in 2006 but I didn't move to the US until 2009. So those three years, I traveled quite a bit and I bought a Rimowa suitcase. Sure enough, after the first trip, it was broken.

12. Crewneck sweaters
Especially in high school, that's pretty much all I knew and the problem with them is they're usually so tight that if you wear a shirt or tie under them, it just covers up everything and it's completely pointless.

13. Short-sleeved dress shirts
When I was a teenager, I thought it was cool to have them but ultimately, it's just a bad investment because you can't wear them with a tie.

14. All-inclusive trip to China
The hotels that company chose were really bad, they were outside of the city center, oftentimes, they were no smoking hotels but you can find burn spots all over the place or just a spot of someone threw over their coke but hey, they had jeans flavored condom in their hotel room, isn't that great?

15. Bold accessories
I remember once buying a pocket square with a vivid blue and an orange hand rolled edge.

16. Online courses
I once spent money on an online course about Adwords and to this day, neither me nor any of my employees have actually taken it. It's just a complete waste of money.

17. Ill-fitting gloves
I remember my very first pair of peccary gloves was from a German brand called Roeckl.

18. Room & Board furniture
Room & Board is a furniture brand that is local and because of that, they have an outlet here that's rather popular with Millennials.

19. Burberry cashmere scarf
I couldn't really tie it. The only way to wear it was throwing it around my neck in one way but that wasn't quite warm and it also kind of blew off when the wind came.

20. Dinner at Cosme, New York
I searched this list about the 50 best restaurants in the world and on 23 was Cosme in New York. One dish was listed as a main course and it was a mole sauce dish. It came as a main course, it was a small plate of sauce with some corn tortillas and a few sprouts and that was it.

Fort Belvedere,gentleman's gazette,buyer's remorse,purchase fails,Money Management,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar