Advertisement

WOAH TO YOU LOVERS OF FLESH DESTRUCTION WILL COME UPON YOU AND YOUR EVIL HEART

WOAH TO YOU LOVERS OF FLESH  DESTRUCTION WILL COME UPON YOU AND YOUR EVIL HEART Tehilim,,
I ask O Abba yahuah in yahusha hamchiach name those who harm me for just wanting to live to Yahuah/Yahusha that they leave me alone,, I seek O Judgement O yahuah on them
Burak Yahuah/Yahusha
For they have drained me but you are my refuge,
Threaten me but u are my refuge O yahuah
They have many times tried to kill me , but you are my refuge O yahuah,
You saved me from my past freemasonry life ,
You made me leave the filth O how thankful to you O yahuah,
Let my blood shed for yasharal
Make it hard for the wicked and take away their power of destruction,
And bring to me those who love you ABBA yahuah and loves the word of yahusha hamchiach ,,
Burak yahuah in yahusha hamchiach name

HEART

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar