Advertisement

Window Shopping Finish Line & Lids To Match Up My Invicta Collection

Window Shopping Finish Line & Lids To Match Up My Invicta Collection This episode was inspired by my man Tony White, an Invicta collector that displays his style on a regular basis. With the cruise fast approaching, it's time to get in the Bahamas spirit and window shop for the articles I need to look my best. Most definitely leave a comment about what you like or give recommendations on what other stores I need to consider. There are 17 weeks left, so we gotta act fast. Become a part of the family and subscribe.

Also Check Out Amazon For Dope Sneakers.






Info found about one of our destinations for Invicta Cruise 2020


Don't forget to follow the rest of the family within the Invicta community.

Mete and I


John_thephoneguy


Tonywhoa


Tommy Big Time


The music used in this video is not owned by the creator of this channel. The sound was used for entertainment purposes only.

Finish Line,Lids,Sneakers,Nike,Adidas,Choose,Combo,Invicta,Watches,Collection,Bears,Chicago Bulls,Mall,Invicta Cruise,window shopping,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar