Advertisement

Whatever WEAPON You Draw, I'll Buy it CHALLENGE!! *SCISSOR SWORD!!* (SUBSCRIBER SUBMISSION EDITION)

Whatever WEAPON You Draw, I'll Buy it CHALLENGE!! *SCISSOR SWORD!!* (SUBSCRIBER SUBMISSION EDITION) Install Raid for Free ✅ IOS: ✅ ANDROID: and get a special starter pack 💥 Available only for the next 30 days!

Whatever WEAPON You Draw, I'll Buy it CHALLENGE!! SCISSOR SWORD!! (SUBSCRIBER SUBMISSION EDITION) In this video I review several different products based on drawling sent in by the REPACK!!

REP THE REPPACK!! NEW MERCH 👕 -

OTHER AWESOME VIDEOS!!
We Built DANGEROUS DIY Weapons Using Only FLEX GLUE CLEAR!! *TRIPLE BLADE KATANA*


I Bought A $1000 TACTICAL ARMOR MYSTERY BOX From AMAZON!! *DOOMSDAY PREPPERS*


HYDRO Dipping DANGEROUS WEAPONS 5!! *INSANE DIY CUSTOM CAMOS*


Whatever WEAPON You Draw, I'll Buy it CHALLENGE!! 6 *BLEACH ZANGETSU*


Someone Sent Me PACKAGES Filled With MYSTERY WEAPONS!! *INSANE THANOS BLADE*


Whatever COSTUME You Get, You Have To Find A WEAPON To Match!! *MYSTERY HALLOWEEN COSTUME CHALLENGE*


I Bought DIY Zombie Apocalypse SURVIVAL WEAPONS From Amazon!! (5 STAR) *ZOMBIE SURVIVAL CHALLENGE*


Whatever WEAPON You Draw, I'll Buy it CHALLENGE!! 5 *SWORD ART ONLINE BLADE!!*



SUBSCRIBE!
WATCH MY MOST POPULAR VIDEOS!:

Become My Friend On Social Media :D
Snapchat - MarcusJXD
Twitter -
Instagram -

ADHD’s World


SUBSCRIBE!
WATCH MY MOST POPULAR VIDEOS!:

Become My Friend On Social Media :D
Snapchat - MarcusJXD
Twitter -
Instagram -

About ADHD's World

My Name is Marcus AKA "King Reptar" Protector Of The #RepPack!!

New Video's Every! (Wed - Sun) at 5:45PM PST

Want To Send FANMAIL!! It Could Be In A Video!!

P.O. Box Adress:
Marcus Jones
P.O. Box 1421
Whittier, CA
90609-1421

Now me explain the origin of this channel...

This channel is called ADHD's World cause I myself suffer from ADHD and have my whole life. I am not the example of all people with ADHD. But for me all my energy builds up and how I cope with it is this channel. This channel gives me a outlet to do all the ridiculous and crazy stuff my brain comes up with. And I get to share it with my family the #REPPACK . My goal with every video is to hopefully make your day brighter! That is my purpose I believe!

If you haven't already JOIN the REPPACK today and subscribe to join the fun and join the family! UC4_b2E3PpCxnIPi5LfeIunQ

ADHD’s World,ADHD world,adhd,ADHDs world,ADHD life,nerf,toys,pokemon,nerf guns,dangerous toys,Unbreakable,Product,Review,Wish,Amazon,Best Rated,Reviewed,Anime,Manga,Naruto,Hydro Dipping,Satisfying,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar