Advertisement

What I Use to Make YouTube Videos: Behind the Scenes

What I Use to Make YouTube Videos: Behind the Scenes Find out what gear I use to make videos! I’ll show you my current YouTube setup with the Sony a6400, plus my previous low budget setup for beginners who want to record with a smart phone. I’ll also review my Autonomous Kinn chair and standing desk, which both keep me productive and comfortable.

LINKS (affiliate):

-------Current Setup -------
Sony a6400:
Sigma 16mm Lens:
Cold Shoe Adapter for Sonya6400 (so you can flip the screen up and use the mic):
Manfrotto Tripod:
Manfrotto Fluid Head:
Joby BallHead:
Joby GorillaPod:
Microphone Stand:
Soft Box Lights:
Slim LED Light:
(For the Slim LED Light, the amazon listing I got has been removed but this light looks the exact same)
Rode VideoMic Pro:

-------Canon Setup-------
Canon Rebel SL2:

-------Smart Phone Setup-------
Rode VideoMicro Small Microphone:
Rode Mic to Smart Phone Cable:
UGrip with shoe mounts:
Phone mount for UGrip:
Other smart phone mount:

-------Desk Setup-------
Fully Standing Desk:
Kinn Chair by Autonomous:
4K Monitor:

SUBSCRIBE for more smart home videos with these ideas:

MY SETUP & GEAR
All of the gear in my YouTube setup:

See the list of everything I use in my smart home and other favorites:


DISCOVER MORE
Videos -
My Smart Office Setup:
25 Home Automation Ideas:
How to Automate Your TV:

Articles -
My Complete Smart Home Setup:
20 Smart Lighting Ideas:

----------
Song titled Above All by Home
Song titled The End by EVA

Writer/Editor/Director: Reed Kleinman
Producer: Aly Kleinman

Disclaimer: Smart Home Solver was sent the Kinn Chair by Autonomous for an unbiased review. As always, our opinions are 100% our own and not influenced.

Youtube setup for beginners,youtube setup tour,youtube setup tour with iphone,youtube setup on a budget,sony a6400 youtube setup,autonomous kinn chair,fully desk review,tech youtube behind the scenes,sigma 16mm lens,youtube gear setup,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar