Advertisement

We Require More Babas

We Require More Babas Baba Is You world 8 - chasm. This is where the mechanics get even weirder. We have word, more, and ALL. This world also has some of my favorite puzzles to date, making this one of my favorite worlds after world 4.
Edited by: Tyler

Baba Is You is the Dark Souls of puzzle games and logic games. Use Baba and friends to change the rules and control the outcome of 200+ extremely challenging puzzles!

New to the channel? These links will help:
My Livestream:
My Twitter:
My Discord:
BTD6 Subreddit:

aliensrock,strategy,video game,gaming,aliens rock,aliensrock50,baba is you,baba,strategy game,puzzle,puzzle game,logic,logic puzzle,logic game,baba is you walkthrough,challenging,hard,hardest,hardest puzzle game,difficult,change the rules,challenge,challenge level,hard level,rocket trip,walkthrough,all levels,solution,world 8,chasm,baba is you chasm,word,all,more,chasm extra 7,chasm g,chasm e,chasm h,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar