Advertisement

That Time I Got Followed at Walmart

That Time I Got Followed at Walmart Don’t take crap from anyone, use your voice (and your shopping cart)! This is another “I got followed” story. Share so others can take a stand for themselves!

I was at Walmart in Alice the other day when I noticed a man following me. He was dressed like an oiled field guy that just gotten off work. We see these guys all the time so I didn’t think anything of it. I first saw him being purposely being close to me in the back near the Gatorade and was like hmm.

Then I went to the diapers and he popped up again. Every time I’d catch him, he would pretend to be looking at stuff.

Well then I went to wear they have the dance stuff (like leotards) which is in a small specific spot of the kids section. I was looking at footy vs footless tights when I could feel that someone was behind me or close to me. I turn and THE GUY IS RIGHT THERE!

So then I’m thinking, trying to decide what to do. Like I’m loud, I could yell and make a scene or I could yell at one of the Walmart employees but guys that do this almost never face any immediate consequences of their creepin so...

I quickly got my stuff and left that area, I go around right into the next aisle so when he popped out and turned to look for me again... I HIT WITH MY CART! I hit him
Hard! And yelled “STOP FOLLOWING ME!”

The man looked shocked that I did something. By this time people had turned to look so he just ducked his head down and quickly walked away.

Too Many Men feel like they’re entitled to our bodies and that they deserve your attention, or your number or your presence.
YOU DON’T ANYONE ANYTHING. If you’re uncomfortable make it known. By not saying anything or shaming them only after someone has been followed, you just leave these guys out there to keep on harassing others.


walmart,creeper,oil field,alice,texas,be aware,fuck off,being followed,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar