Advertisement

STRAIGHTENING MY CURLY HAIR FOR THE FIRST TIME IN YEARS

STRAIGHTENING MY CURLY HAIR FOR THE FIRST TIME IN YEARS Sup dudes and dudettes,

I promise I’m not having an identity crisis, just wanted to switch it up a lil ;)
Alfredo was not fond of my new hair do :(

hugs and kisses,

Jennelle and Alfredo

P.S FOLLOW ALFREDO ON INSTAGRAM!!!


My Instagram:

Support the channel

Vintage shop Depop:

vanlife,van life,curly hair,vanlife morning routine,morning routine,natural hair,straightening natural hair,Jennelle Eliana,full time vanlife,camper van,get ready with me,minimalism,tiny home on wheels,van living,travel,solo female traveler,solo female,van girl,tiny house,travel vlog,life on the road,curly hair routine,tiny home,healthy hair,nomad,minimalist,rv remodel,van remodel,bus life,sustainability,tiny house on wheels,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar