Advertisement

Should You help a Snake Shed Skin?

Should You help a Snake Shed Skin? Getting emotional about my role models is probably the most important part about this video for me. Also briefly going reliving the emotions of my struggle with addiction got me feeling it a little as well. For the most part though, this Q&A session left me feeling really good. Even though I'm getting sick from the kiddos I still have good energy as you'll see. Even without the coffee 😂 Hope you guys enjoy it and are ready for part 2.

Check out the NERD channel

Please subscribe! ➡️
Check out our other channel ➡️
Visit our sponsor ➡️
Be involved in what we do! ➡️
Instagram ➡️
Facebook ➡️
T-Shirts and Swag ➡️
Snakes for Sale ➡️
Fan Mail can be sent to ➡️ PO Box 99, Atascadero CA 93423
To have your own stickers made email ben@calidecal.com

Links for all of my snake care products
CocoBlox:
Temp gun
F10 Disinfectant
Snake Hook
Thermometer/Hygrometer
Herpstat 2
Herpstat 4
VE Thermostat
For scraping urates out
For all natural paper email Ed at cmcreptiles@gmail.com

Links for all my video gear
Cell Phone Gimbal
Glide cam (for smooth shots)
Noah's Camera
Monopod
Drone
Main Camera
Main Lenses &
B-roll lenses &
Gorilla pod (Tripod)
Audio Mic
Lighting
Light Umbrella Stands

Rotating Snake Setup
Turn Table
Light Umbrella Stands

Any tripod will do

Where I get my music

Thank you for watching!

Take care of yourself and take care of each other

#snake #questions #briankusko

getting emotional about my role models,emotional,addiction,role model,brian kusko,vlog,emotional videos,snake,reptile,q & a,snake shed,shedding snake,nerd,taylor dean,snake shedding skin snake discovery,snake shed time lapse,taylor dean nicole,q \& a,snake video,brian kusko brian barczyk,brian kusko retic,role models,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar