Advertisement

Self-Discipline

Self-Discipline Self-discipline is my super power! And I'm so excited to share my practice (and tips) with you today. Because self-discipline is the bridge between wishing and achieving :)

✅QUIZ: Which Career Mindset is Keeping You Stuck?

📝 Are you in RECESS? Grab your worksheet for today's video:

🏫 Recess School:

🏆Interested in Coaching? Apply here–

💻My website–

LET'S CONNECT!

🔆Instagram:
🔆Pinterest:
🔆Facebook:

About Me: I'm Shaina–life coach, educator and 90's music fan living in Los Angeles. My mission is to educate people on important lessons not being taught in traditional classrooms today.

I'm obsessed with personal development and dedicated to helping people take action toward their goals and dreams. When I'm not coaching, you can find me tackling my next home decor project or watching Bravo!

Having Fun,How to Move Past Failure,Self-Discipline,How to Believe Hard,life coach,quarter life crisis,how to be more self disciplined,how to hold myself accountable,how to take more action,how to achieve goals,how to make dreams come true,shaina leis,how to work harder,how to follow through,how to gain more confidence,how to be more confident,how to become a life coach,instant pleasures,how to resist temptation,mind management,how to change my thoughts,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar