Advertisement

Queen Somebody to Love Pulls in Lady with ENORMOUS Scarf! Cole Lam 12 Years Old

Queen Somebody to Love Pulls in Lady with ENORMOUS Scarf! Cole Lam 12 Years Old I have not played this one often enough - Queen's Somebody to Love is another one of Freddie's songs - and it's amazing. I know the lyrics seem quite down, but I find it quite an uplifting song and melody.

I love the repeating dum de dum part in the middle how it grows up into a slow peak, and then stays there for a little breath, before sliding down and it's pure joy playing the later parts.

People watching again - the lady with the biggest scarf in the world! When she makes her way from across the station, I think she wants to film me, and then isn't sure. I think she later thinks I'm just going to do it anyway! She has a really pretty smile as well.

Also yellow looks like it is the colour of the day - from the scarf lady's bag, the other lady on the side, and the group walking with yellow woolly hats, yellow jumpers and many yellow jackets!

#SomebodyToLove #Queen #FreddieMercury
___________________________________________
If you would like to support me - please see:
👏 Patreon:
☕ Give Me a Tip?:

🎹These are all my own arrangements - created from listening to the songs, and watching music videos. My Sheet Music on MusicNotes:

🎹Learn to play piano covers with flowkey?:

🔴 Subscribe for more of my piano covers:

🔴Facebook:
🔴Instagram:
🔴Twitter:
🔴Soundcloud:
___________________________________________
📹 Camera Used - DJI Osmo Pocket:

Piano Cover,MusicNotes,Freddie Mercury,Queen,Brian May,Street Piano,Euston Piano,Somebody to Love,Somebody to Love Piano,Somebody to Love Piano Cover,Queen Somebody to Love,Queen Somebody to Love Piano Cover,Queen Piano Cover,Somebody to Love Euston,Somebody to Love Street Piano,Somebody to Love Public Piano,Somebody to Love Piano Street,London Piano,Somebody to Love Cover,Queen Piano,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar