Advertisement

Pumpkin Plastic Surgery ASMR | Medical RP | Soft Spoken

Pumpkin Plastic Surgery ASMR | Medical RP | Soft Spoken #ASMR #Halloween #pumpkincarving

Hello beautiful,

Welcome to my final Halloween Horrors video. Part 3 of the Halloween Horrors is a tutorial video for those wishing to learn the art of Pumpkin Plastic Surgery! This medical professional opens her home every October to friendly pumpkins hoping to get minor surgery to dress up for their religious and spiritual holiday on October 31st.

The Surgeon performs the following tasks:
- Relaxing Pumpkin tapping and stroking
- Rubber mallet tapping
- Pumpkin measuring
- Sharpie drawing on pumpkin face
- Pumpkin biopsy
- Removing top of Ms Pumpkin's head
- Removing Ms Pumpkin's innards (with gloves)
- Brushing down Ms Pumpkin
- Carving Ms Pumpkin's new face
- Spooning Ms Pumpkin
- Lighting Ms Pumpkin

This is sort of in homage to a video performed by one of my favourite artists, Ephemeral Rift, and his Plague Doctor Corvus/ Pumpkin Patient.

Join me and support the channel:

Amazon Wish List :

www.patreon.com/perceptionasmr

www.paypal.me/olivia5484/

www.twitter.com/perceptionasmr

www.sleepfrequency.com/profile/perceptionasmr

Custom videos (including ASMR, guided meditations, or psychological guidance counselling) are accepted, I will charge a nominal fee based on type of video and video length. Email me at perceptionasmr@outlook.com OR join tier 3 on patreon.

Find me on the Tingles App!

Love,
Perception ASMR
xox
_

ASMR videos are created to help people relax. Some studies now show that people who experience 'the tingles' (tingly feeling beginning at your scalp or anywhere on the skin, like pleasant goosebumps) generally feel more calm and relaxed when listening/watching. I find that ASMR can help you concentrate (i,e, for studying), relax, and sleep.
I have an MSc in Applied Clinical Psychology, and I intend to use what i have learned during my degrees to promote mindfulness, meditation, and positive mental health. I hope you enjoy my content.

My YouTube Playlists:

Psychotherapy:
Hypnosis:
RPs:

tingle,perception,asmr,relax,relaxing,sleep,whisper,soft,talking,British,English,female,girl,binaural,personal,attention,whispering,ASMR,UK,medical,medicine,role,play,RP,character,halloween,surgery,surgeon,doctor,nurse,clinic,clinical,gloves,latex,vinyl,carving,carve,tapping,tap,stroking,stroke,rubber,mallet,measuring,tape,measure,draw,drawing,pen,pencil,biopsy,squish,squelch,candles,spooky,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar