Advertisement

Niall Merrigan - A reasonable guide to security practices | Øredev 2019

Niall Merrigan - A reasonable guide to security practices | Øredev 2019 A rational guide to security based on what I have seen, what I do myself and practices I wish I did but might have to do now because I wrote a talk about it. Every day we see data breaches, every day we see people losing money, private data and other valuable things. How can we stop it, what can you do in your every day computing that will help you with your security posture. This talk attempts to show you in rational steps, beginning with the easy all the way up to things like separate machines for different tasks levels of security.

Connect with us!
Twitter:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Vimeo:

software,conference,developer,SW developer,Øredev,oredev,öredev,malmö,sweden,øredev,2019,Øredev 2019,malmömässan,15 anniversary,niall merrigan,security,data breach,private,data,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar