Advertisement

Managing A Real Estate Business Long-Distance

Managing A Real Estate Business Long-Distance Let's discuss long-distance real estate investments! This topic is not as scary as you might think. In this video I reveal my secrets about managing a multi-million dollar real estate portfolio from 1,000 miles away and I do it all from my phone! I've created a portfolio of rentals that can pay for all of my bills if needed, which has put me into the status of financial independence. I hope you learn something about real estate investing!

Please excuse the bad quality of my videos while I learn how to more effectively film, edit, ect.

If you would like to learn more about investing, personal finance, credit, credit cards, real estate, or stocks, please hit the like button and subscribe to my channel to get notified for future videos.

Sign up for M1 Finance and get $10 after funding $100 or more into the account:


GREAT BOOK!
Long-Distance Real Estate Investing by David Greene


Check out the author's Instagram!
@davidgreene24

Or his podcast at biggerpockets.com or @biggerpockets


My Real Estate Agent team's info:



Like and Subscribe!

real estate,investing,long-distance,long-distance real estate investing,long distance real estate investing,personal finance,financial independence,financially independent,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar