Advertisement

it's okay to be sad... mental health is hard.

it's okay to be sad... mental health is hard. Hi everyone,

i wasn’t sure whether to upload this or not as people will always make the typical comment 'it's for attention' and assume why you're sad. I am posting this video to show how much someone can mentally go through in a day, as my mental health is a roller coaster in this video.

It's so important to take the stigma away from mental health and the belief that everything you see on social media says everything about a person. Just because on camera or on instagram someone may seem happy or that 'they have it all' it doesn't mean that they don't still suffer.

i have down days. No matter how far i have come with my mental health, i still have down days. Days where i cry and am sad and don't know why. Days where i get nervous to come out of my room because i'll break out in a hot flush.

I have always tried to be transparent on this channel and honest about my mental health and to show the importance of kindess and speaking up and i am always trying to be postive and spread light, but the reality is that we all get sad. And for those who message me saying you feel alone, i promise you are not.

I love you all so much and thankyou for reading and watching. Take care of yourselves and be open. Lots of love, lolly x

Find me on my MAIN CHANNEL and on my social medias:
Instagram- @Lollyrobertson.b_
Twitter: @Lollyrobertson2
TikTok- @Lollyrobertson_

lolly robertson,lolly robertson vlogs,its okay to be sad,mental health,loolly robertson,lollly robertson,lauren robertson,robertson bourke,sonny robertson,sharna robertson,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar