Advertisement

I'd Love to Want to Recommend: Zodiac War

I'd Love to Want to Recommend: Zodiac War Rapture by Panorama Panama Town
Keshin no Kemono by Do As Infinity

I'm very excited to now be officially starting "I'd Love to Want to Recommend" as a series. Out of the experiments I've tried thus far (I maintain im still in my channel's experimental phase) I feel like I finally found one that feels right (outside of AMV Mixtape). So hopefully will have more of them in the future! And may there be more successful experiments to come!

Patreon:
Twitter:

id love to want to recommend,I'd love to want to recommend,Juni taisen,zodiac war,juni taisen zodiac war,cj pecor,cj,pecor,angry,avocado,angry avocado,anime,review,spoiler,battle,royale,death,game,amv,music,video,mixtape,parody,joke,funny,otakon,otakuthon,bakurestu con,fate,fate stay night,future diary,mirai nikki,no game no life,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar