Advertisement

I MADE A GIANT ORANGETHEORY SPLAT POINT COOKIE

I MADE A GIANT ORANGETHEORY SPLAT POINT COOKIE Hey Fitches! Another requested video for you guys.. baking with Fitty! SO I decided to get a little creative here and attempt to bake a GIANT SPLAT POINT COOKIE!! It was not all rainbows and butterflies to get the final product, but clearly from the thumbnail picture, you can see that I DID IT!!!! Seriously such a proud moment for me. NOW IT'S YOUR TURN!! I want to see you guys attempt to make your own giant splat point cookie, tag me on IG @FittyFreckles and use the hashtag #SplatCookieChallenge!! Can't wait to see all your SPLAT POINT COOKIES!! I hope you guys enjoy, and comment any other video requests you want!!

XOXOXO FITTY


My Favorite High Volume Low Calorie Meals: Ebook:


♡INSTAGRAM: @FittyFreckles

♡BUSINESS CONTACT: fittyfreckles@gmail.com

Giant cookie,splatcookiechallenge fitty freckles,fitty freckles giant splat point cookie,giant splat point cookie,how to bake a giant cookie,baking with fitty,fitty freckles,orangetheory fitness splat point,what is orangetheory,what is a splat point,otf splat point cookie,MADE A GIANT ORANGETHEORY SPLAT POINT COOKIE,splatpoint cookie,giant splat point cookie fitty freckles,fitty freckles orangetheory,what is orangetheory fitness,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar