Advertisement

Halo Reach on PC is a dream come true

Halo Reach on PC is a dream come true My Social:
Twitter ▬
Twitch ▬
Click here to join my Discord:
Hey guys, today's video is a live commentary talking about Halo Reach on PC and my thoughts and feelings on it. I include a bunch of gameplay so you can see how it looks as well as details about how Halo Reach on PC plays, feels, and what improvements Halo Reach on PC REALLY needs to be perfect. Thanks for watching!
Thanks for watching! Be sure to subscribe if you enjoyed and let me know what you want to see next!

Contact: business.thereachway@gmail.com

Other Music:
Production Music courtesy of Epidemic Sound:
#HaloReach #Halo #HaloPC #HaloReachOnPC

Halo,Halo Reach,Halo PC,MCC,Master chief collection,Halo Reach PC,Halo Reach gameplay,halo reach mcc gameplay,mcc pc release date,xbox,halo infinite,halo reach 60fps,halo reach xbox one,halo pc gameplay,halo reach pc gameplay,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar