Advertisement

Day In The Life Of A Model | Fashion Shoot Prep, Models On Set, & Get Unready With Me | Sanne Vloet

Day In The Life Of A Model | Fashion Shoot Prep, Models On Set, & Get Unready With Me | Sanne Vloet A Day In The Life Of A Model - What Happens On Shoot Days | How A Model Preps For A Job, Hanging Out On Set, & Wha I Do After A Shoot To Get Unready + Chatty Post Work Vlog | Sanne Vloet

Hey guys,

Are you ready to go to work with me today? I'm posting this a little bit late because I just got to LA last night at 1am and at the airport they had a big issue where it took everyone who wanted an Uber or Lyft an hour to get one so I overslept a little! To everyone that watched, commented, and shared their love with me this past week thank you! It was a little tougher of a week and I finally hit my wall. I didn't think I could have burnout, but I realized that I needed to slow somethings down and find ways to become a little more organized so that the feeling of anxiety doesn't come rushing back! Who else has had burnout this year? I'll have Jason on the channel again soon to talk about balance and I can't wait to film again with Emily too, let me know if you have any requests!

Is anyone in LA this weekend? Jason and I were thinking of meeting anyone who wanted to hangout for coffee or matcha at 1pm in Venice on Saturday at the Cha Cha Matcha on Abbot Kinney. Has anyone ever been? The address is 1401 Abbot Kinney Blvd, Venice, CA 90291 and we were planning on going at 1pm. If you want to come or plan on coming please send me a message because if we need more room I want to make sure that we will have space so that you guys can ask us questions, we can get to know you guys, and maybe Jason and I can try something special with you guys! I want to try to do this in every city so this will be the very first one!

Can't wait to hug all of you that decide to join us and we can all enjoy the beautiful weather together this weekend!

Sending you guys so much love!

xx

Sanne

Halo makeup remover pad :

Follow me!
Instagram: @sannevloet (
Twitter: @sannevloet (
Subscribe: Sanne Vloet Youtube

Help me translate my video into your language!

sanne vloet,model,fashion model,cooking,victoria's secret,amsterdam,new york city,netherlands,los angeles,wellness,healthy living,confidence,self esteem,community,self love,sanne,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar