Advertisement

5 Instances Of The Unknown. My Thoughts. Plus Outtakes.

5 Instances Of The Unknown. My Thoughts. Plus Outtakes. Thank You Everyone And Welcome To Gene's Review's. Today I'm doing 5 Instances of the unknown. Also stay tuned to the end. I've also included an outtake.

Also I just started a patreon if you want to donate. Its definitely not required I'll still be posting videos to everyone but once a month I'll draw a name from my top contributors for a free DVD. Also I'm working on getting merchandise such as Tshirts and Hoodies. Anyone who knows how to design them you can contact me at my email below and the one I like the most will get a free tshirt. Thank you and remember this is optional. I appreciate all of you. Here's my patreon.

If you have any videos you would like me to review send them to me. Or any requests for songs. Send them to me at geno196047@gmail.com

Outtakes.

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar