Advertisement

We make a loop together. Then practice and actually find an ending to land on. Hah

We make a loop together. Then practice and actually find an ending to land on. Hah I guide you along , on a quest for loops out of nowhere. I have learned more about soloing due to using loop function on my processors than I have anything else. I hope this truly helps someone out. So far the inspiration keeps coming. This Gt1 as well as now the Digitech rp360xp both, has paid for itself over and over. Please if you aren't using a looper, invest! Not saying it is the cure for poor practice ethics but it will push you. Fun too ...you'll even create many song ideas like me. Happy days to you all. Enjoy this fall weather! Be well to all and especially yourselves. Much love, Rob n Joda Roo
#Music #Creation #Loop #BOSSGT1 #Ambient #ClassicVIbe60s #Squier

ending

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar