Advertisement

trying on all of my clothes (closet cleanout)

trying on all of my clothes (closet cleanout) watch the original closet cleanout here ➭
instagram ➭ @best.dressed
OUTFIT LINKED BELOW ⇩⇩⇩
my main channel ➭
my jewelry collection ➭
shop my thrift finds + presets ➭
twitter ➭ @bestdressed

An extended cut of my extreme closet cleanout, in which I try on nearly all the clothes in my closet and review why I decided to keep or sell/donate each item.

✰ OUTFIT ✰
overalls: & other stories (
bralette: aerie (
thin choker: mejuri diamond station necklace (
earrings: en route jewelry (

✰ MUSIC ✰
i get most of my music from epidemic sound! ➭

F A Q
what’s your name? ashley
what’s your instagram? @best.dressed
how old are you? 21 (born in 1998)
how tall are you? 5'5"
what’s your ethnicity? half british and half burmese
what equipment do you use to film?
➭ main camera: panasonic lumix gh5s (
➭ 12-35mm lens (
➭ mic: rode videomic pro+ (
➭ vlog camera: canon powershot g7x mark ii (
➭ canon m50 (
➭ editing: final cut pro

trying on all my clothes,trying on my entire closet,trying on everything,trying on everything in my closet,trying on my entire wardrobe,closet purge,closet cleanout,closet clean out,closet organization,small closet cleanout,closet clean out 2019,getting rid of my clothes,getting rid of half my clothes,try on,try on haul,fall try on haul,try on haul 2019,decluttering,marie kondo,cleaning my room,trying on all of my clothes,decluttering my closet,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar