Advertisement

Travel N Sh!t 'Six Piece and a Carry On' - Accommodations

Travel N Sh!t 'Six Piece and a Carry On'  - Accommodations I created a six part series "Six Piece and a Carry On" where I break down the different areas I focus on while traveling: Google, accommodations, experiences, nightlife, wellness and food. In this first packet, I decided to be a tourist in my own city to give you a visual for how the process looks.

This little nugget is about accommodations. I breakdown what app I use the most to find a place to stay when I travel, why I use that app and why I stay where I stay, and I even talk with one of Brooklyn's Airbnb superhosts, my cousin Richelle. Be sure to check out our FULL interview visually here on YT or the audio wherever you stream your podcasts!

Don't forgot to check out the first part of the series and check out how Google can help and hurt your travels.


I’m also proud to note that this entire project supported “small” business and artists of color exclusively. From my videographer, the experiences, the shops, the homes, the businesses down to the music in each video. Support small business and unsigned artists.


Shot and edited by: Instagram.com/notcommon
Music: Brown Jewel instagram.com/brownjewelshines

Be social!
Host:
Show:
Network:

Be sure to check out dCarrie.com for all relevant links and more info!

New to Airbnb? Support Travel N Sh!t and use my referral code!

travel,travel n shit,travel n sh!t,beatsonfilm,notcommon,brown jewel,dcarrie,airbnb,brooklyn,bedstuy,solo female traveler,solo black traveler,solo black female traveler,black creatives,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar