Advertisement

🔴 TogChat™ #175 - Live Photography Podcast and Photography Q&A with Joe Edelman

🔴 TogChat™ #175 - Live Photography Podcast and Photography Q&A with Joe Edelman Each weekly episode of the TOGCHAT™ LIVE photography podcast includes 90 action packed minutes with Olympus Visionary Joe Edelman with discussion all about the Hows and Whys behind making great photographs. Beginning with Photo News headlines for the week and a lively Q&A about all things photography - including lots of useful photo tips and my photo of the week!.

I hope you will join me for this live photography podcast every WEDNESDAY at 6:00pm ET (UTC-4) for a LIVE episode of TOGCHAT™. It’s an open mic night for photographers! I will do my best to answer YOUR photography questions in real time.

Each week TOGCHAT™ is streamed live from my home studio using the Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II with an M.Zuiko 12mm F2.0 lens. The 1080p stream is converted using an Elgato Cam Link. I organize the show using Ecamm Live Software.

Looking for a PHOTOGRAPHY MENTOR?


VIEW PAST EPISODES OF TOGCHAT™


GEAR USED TO MAKE THIS VIDEO
Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II:
M.Zuiko 12mm F2.0 lens:
Elgato Cam Link:

LINKS MENTIONED IN THIS VIDEO
My Facebook Group:

WANNA SEE MY GEAR?


SUBSCRIBE so that you don’t miss NEW VIDEOS!


MY WEBSITE & BLOG


SHOP FOR TOGSWAG℠



LET'S CONNECT!
- Like & Follow on FACEBOOK:
- Follow on TWITTER:
- Follow on INSTAGRAM:
- Check my boards on PINTEREST:
- Connect on LINKEDIN:

FTC Disclosure: No sponsors have paid for advertising or mentions in this video. I am an Olympus Visionary sponsored photographer however all words and opinions are my own.

#TOGCHAT #PhotographyPodcast #PhotographyStudio

TOGCHAT,TOGCHAT LIVE,Joe Edelman,Joe Edelman Olympus,joe edelman diy,Joe Edleman,Photo Joe Edelman,Olympus Visionary,photography podcast,live podcast,photography livestream,photo news,Olympus Livestream,Olympus OM-D E-M1 Mark II,photo tips,photo talk,photography advice,photography tutorials,olympus visionary joe edelman,photography podcast beginner,photography tips,photography tips for beginners,photography tips and tricks,photography podcast 2019,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar