Advertisement

This MIGHT be my All-Time Favorite Food Photography Lighting setup

This MIGHT be my All-Time Favorite Food Photography Lighting setup In this video I show you how I shot an image I posted on my instagram a while ago and has definitely become one of my favorite food photography lighting setups. I also take it into Capture One and show you how I edit it.

Hope it helps!


Some tutorials that might be useful in addition to this video

How to Set up your Off-Camera Flash:


Understanding the Two Main Exposures for Flash Photography:


______________________________________________________________________

Support my work on Patreon:


MY MAIN TOOLS:
Main camera:
Secondary camera:
Tripod:
Profoto A1 for Canon:
Profoto Air Remote for Canon:
Stripbox with grid:
MagBox:

INSTAGRAM:

food photography lighting setup,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar