Advertisement

This is YOUR Pakistan | I didn't expect that #44

This is YOUR Pakistan | I didn't expect that #44 It's my last day in Pakistan and what can I say? I'm sad to leave. I came here with many prejudices and I'm leaving with a different mindset. Actually I didn't plan to visit Pakistan but because another country rejected my visa application.. I kinda had to come here and.. This.. Was.. The best decision I made. I came here without any plan and I am leaving with many friends that I am already planning to visit again here. I had an intense travel time here and I grew as a person. Why? Because I threw myself into the unknown. And I survived it. #Pakistan taught me a big lesson and it gave me the strength to move on and to keep believing in the good of people. I lost my wallet here and 2 locals jumped into their car and chased us to give it back to me. I wanted to use a family's washroom and they insisted on treating us for lunch. I got sick and people cared about it more than my own family haha and I met more generous souls than I've ever met before in my life. Thank you Pakistan! Your people are amazing. I will miss you 💛


Thanks to @marwatsanaullah @coyotetrail.pk for showing me the most beautiful places in Pakistan.

➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸
I will make a movie called “Visa World". It's about borders and differences. It’s about a journey to the other side of the world and what it takes to fight global challenges.

It’s a one (wo)man production because I believe that it doesn’t need much to tell a great story. I'm doing all this to collect donations for the charity KAUGMAON on the Philippines. I know their work and it's coming from their heart to give children a better life.

If you are interested in the movie you can register for it on my website (for a small donation which goes to the NGO).

The movie ➸
➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸

#travelcomic #hitchhiking #backpacking #life

My Website ➸

➤ My YouTube Channel ♡
➤ One Week in Taiwan :
➤ My Hawaii-Trip:
➤ Staying with a bedouine in Jordan:

SOCIAL MEDIA

Facebook ▸
Instagram ▸ @travelcomic /
Twitter ▸

➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸

Contact/Business Inquiries: info@travelcomic.com

➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸➸
EQUIPMENT*:

Main Camera:
Main Lens:
Vlog Camera:
Tripod :

How I analyze my YouTube: https:/tubebuddy.com/Gwen

Pakistan,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar