Advertisement

Speed Art Abstract Painting [Balangay sa Dagat] for fun 🖌️💖 | Kindred Zia

Speed Art Abstract Painting [Balangay sa Dagat] for fun 🖌️💖 | Kindred Zia I don't know if it's still considered speed art when the video is 16 minutes long. Nevertheless it's a speeded up video of me just painting for ehem class :( so i decided to make it fun for me instead by filming it yehey enjoy!



Art I got inspiration from: Sail in Sunset by Leonid Afromiv. Thank you.

Hi! I'm your kindred, Kezia Kindred. A University of the Philippines student, an aspiring writer of novels and poetry, and a Filipina vlogger. I post whatever videos I feel like making, showcasing all sides of me with God guiding me.

Stay ardently kind and always be a Kindred to everyone! God bless.

Talk to me!

Instagram, Twitter, Facebook, Wattpad: @kindredzia

Read my stories!




thank you!!

kindredzia,kindred,philippines,AbstractPainting,Art,Painting,Sailboat,Seascape,paint,design,colors,SpeedArt,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar