Advertisement

Shopping day at Gangnam & Checking out Blue Bottle Coffee in Korea! 🙈💕

Shopping day at Gangnam & Checking out Blue Bottle Coffee in Korea! 🙈💕 Click to get 2 months of Skillshare for FREE!

Chris and I head to Gangnam to do some shopping and to check out the new Blue Bottle in Seoul, South Korea!

▼❓ Family ❓ ▼

SUBSCRIBE to my other social media:



SUBSCRIBE to Chris:



SUBSCRIBE to GAMJA'S Channel:

▼❓ Business Inquiries ❓ ▼
business@houseofhur.com

▼❓ What We Use ❓ ▼
Chris ------
Main Camera:
The lens usually on my camera:
How I get that nice bokeh b-roll:
The drone that I love:
When I'm feeling strong with my gimbal:
Handy mic on my main camera:
Apple laptop I use (fully specced):
Hard Drive that never failed me:

Sunny ------
Main Camera:
Studio camera that I always use:
Cute grey backpack:

songs:
Music by Insta Models - Do It Like You -

Music by Cassette Tapes - This Year (Instrumental) -

Music by MYSM - Leaving -

Music by Nico Anuch - Saturn Sunset -

japan,japanese,japantravel,korea,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar