Advertisement

Return to the Button Field and Making the Find of a Lifetime

Return to the Button Field and Making the Find of a Lifetime Join me for another adventure metal detecting. This time, I'm swinging the XP Deus detector with the 10" High Frequency Coil.

I had found this site the day before and found some buttons and odds and ends. Today, hunting over the same area, I made some more interesting finds which include a find-of-a-lifetime.

I can't wait until we get enough rain to soften the ground a little. If my theory is correct. I should be getting more depth and of course making it much easier to dig. The area surrounding this house site is huge and I've only searched a small section of it. Today's finds over the same area proves that I've not searched it too thoroughly yet either.

What make a site like this so much fun to hunt is the fact that there's always the chance to find some Native American Artifacts.

I hope you enjoy the video and thanks for watching.

If you're on Facebook and would like to be part of our growing metal detecting group, you can join us at: Group:

We also have a Facebook Page that is devoted more to history in general like arrowhead hunting, metal detecting and anything related. Please like our page if you see something of interest :

civil war,relic hunting,bullet,button,belt plate,xp deus,virginia,saving local history,yankee,confederate,union,rebel,larry hogston,celt,arrowhead,smyth county,metal detecting,house place,cellar hole,corn field,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar