Advertisement

Meeting My LONG DISTANCE GIRLFRIEND in person! FINALLY TOGETHER!

Meeting My LONG DISTANCE GIRLFRIEND in person! FINALLY TOGETHER! I have had a long distance relationship for a few months, today I flew her out to meet me in person!

I am a 16 year old boy from Utah. I started my channel in December of 2016 to show the things I do throughout my life and to help inspire others to follow their dreams and know that anything is possible. THANK YOU FOR WATCHING, I hope you enjoy!!!

FOLLOW ME ON:
Instagram: carsonjohns27
Snapchat: carsonjohns27
Twitch: carsonjohns24

GOT MERCH!?


REACH ME BY MAIL:
Carson Johns
1878 W 12600 S #412
Riverton, UT 84065

For collaborations, business, and other requests: riverton5@gmail.com

carson johns,coren johns,carson johns brother,family friendly,teen crush,carson johns girlfriend,carson and maya,long distance girlfriend,meet my new girlfriend,new relationship,meeting in person for the first time,long distance crush,girlfriend tag,boyfriend tag,first time meeting,first kiss,carson johns first kiss,carson johns friends,carson girlfriend,carson,first date,first love,long distance relationship,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar