Advertisement

I’m going to Cheerleading WORLDS 🌏 2020 and Moving straight after Nationals

I’m going to Cheerleading WORLDS 🌏 2020 and Moving straight after Nationals Spilling the Cheer Tea ☕️

I’m going to Cheerleading WORLDS 🌏 2020 and Moving straight after Nationals

Very Excited to let everyone one know that I’ll be headed to W🌏RLDS 2020!!!!
@zacs_jess & I will be headed to compete on @oxygenallstarsaustralia Immortal Team!!! We will move there straight after Nationals to train, live and prepare for Worlds! I can not wait to compete at Nationals with my teams at @zacsallstars and so thankful to my coach @ashleigh_evie13 for being so supportive in my decision. It will be hard to leave my Zacs family but nothing is forever. Zacs decided that they will not be travelling to Worlds next year so i am thrilled I get to experience Worlds with another Club and have the support from both gyms!. Living away from home is going to be an adventure and scary but having @zacs_jess there to support me will make it so much more of an adventure!
Finally NSW you will be seeing us hit the floor at Cheerbrandz Nationals in 2 weeks, as we hit the floor with our new team @oxygenimmortal and train with them for the week!

cheerleading,cheer,cheerleading worlds,cheer worlds,spilling the tea,cheer team,cheer nationals,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar