Advertisement

I Was Tormented by Skinwalkers | Campfire Background Sound

I Was Tormented by Skinwalkers | Campfire Background Sound Here are one person's allegedly true encounters with skinwalkers. You really don't want to miss this one. And hello to all my new subscribers, happy to have you! Hope you all enjoy! :)

Check out our new subreddit: and feel free to join and participate!

L I N K S:
► T W I T T E R: @ARIESonYT
► I N S T A G R A M: @ARIESonYT
► P A Y P A L:
► R E D D I T:

Have a true scary encounter you want me to read on my channel? Send it to: StoriesforAries@gmail.com







C R E D I T S:
Stories have received written consent to be used in this video.

All videos and sound effects are copyright and royalty-free under Creative Commons.

i was tormented by skinwalkers,skinwalkers aries,scary skinwalkers stories 2019,cryptid creatures 2019,scary campfire stories,scary stories to fall asleep to,aries horror narration,horror stories 2019,scary halloween stories 2019,new skinwalker stories,native american scary legends,navajo scary stories,wendigo stories 2019,skinwalker stories 2019,new scary stories,fire background sound,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar