Advertisement

I Like It, I Love It (Tim McGraw Cover) By Kelly Clarkson | Kellyoke

I Like It, I Love It (Tim McGraw Cover) By Kelly Clarkson | Kellyoke In the latest Kellyoke, Kelly Clarkson covers the '90s country hit, "I Like It, I Love It" by Tim McGraw.

#KellyClarksonShow #TimMcGraw

Subscribe to The Kelly Clarkson Show:
 
FOLLOW US
Instagram:
Twitter:
Facebook:
 
For even more fun stuff, visit
 
The Kelly Clarkson Show is daytime's newest destination for humor, heart, and connection, featuring music sensation and America’s original idol, Kelly Clarkson.

Kelly Clarkson,Entertainment,Music,Daytime,Tim McGraw,The Kelly Clarkson Show,NBC,talk show,American Idol,The Voice,singer,musician,NBC TV,Television,Funny,comedic,humor,jokes,funny video,interview,variety,talent,celebrities,video,clip,highlight,songs,I Like It I Love It karaoke,I Like It I Love It cover,I Like It I Love It live,Kelly Clarkson cover,Kelly Clarkson live,Tim McGraw cover,Tim McGraw live,karaoke,Kellyoke,Tim McGraw I Like It I Love It,#oke,#1025,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar