Advertisement

I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT HE'S SO AMAZING! 598% TRANSFORMING GOHAN SHOWCASE | Dragonball Legends PvP

I CANNOT BELIEVE THAT HE'S SO AMAZING! 598% TRANSFORMING GOHAN SHOWCASE | Dragonball Legends PvP Our Discord: you can come join us :)

I Was The Winner of Super Space Time Duel #25


My official twitter
#DB Legends #DragonBallLegends #TheLebra
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬

ALL CREDITS FOR THE MUSIC I USE GO TO

►94 Stones

►Friedrich Habetler Music

►PokéMixr92

►Saiyan Enigma


▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
► Subscribe to me if you're new!

►Donations
paypal.me/TheLebra

The Lebra,Lebra,PvP,DBZ,Anniversary,Gameplay,Dragon Ball Legends,Commentary,Team,Teams,transforming gohan,new gohan,gohan dbl,super saiyan gohan,gohan showcase,bojack showcase,super saiyan gohan showcase,super saiyan 2 gohan showcase,ssj2 showcase,gohan 598,gohan 598%,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar