Advertisement

How a bad attitude ruined the French Messi's career | Oh My Goal

How a bad attitude ruined the French Messi's career | Oh My Goal Hatem Ben Arfa is one of the biggest talents in the history of French football. Ben Arfa’s raw talent has often been compared to Lionel Messi’s. Unfortunately, Hatem Ben Arfa’s career is very, very far from that of the prestigious FC Barcelona player… What the hell happened?

---------------------------------------

Like this video if you want to see more episodes and react in the comments section below.

---------------------------------------

Don't forget to turn on notifications so you don't miss our latest videos.

Follow us:
YouTube - Oh My Goal:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - News:
Youtube - Oh My Goal - Just For Fun:
Facebook:
Instagram:
Twitter:

---------------------------------------

© Oh My Goal - Jellysmack

ohmygoal,oh,my,goal,hatem ben afra,lionel messi,ben arfa skills,ben arfa goal,fc barcelona,fc barca,ben afra barcelona,fb barcelona ben afra,french football,football,futbol,ben arfa 2019,hatem ben arfa skills,hatem ben arfa 2019,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar