Advertisement

Failed somewhat at an attempt of a dangly resin skeleton man

Failed somewhat at an attempt of a dangly resin skeleton man Failed but I'm not giving up. First of all need more chains added to more parts to keep them from spinning. Second make sure your chains are long enough and don't break off like the hand. Overall it's a cool idea. Which I got from an Instagramer named Brr's Creations? I think. I'll double check and edit. I just put my own twist on it with the alcohol ink. But for now I'm happy. I got my mold at the dollar tree, cut it up to make into a man. Put something underneath to hold it steady. I use pro marine resin. I love it. It's a great company.
Glitter is from Michaels. Alcohol ink is pinata alcohol inks I got on Amazon. I hope this was fun or interesting or something. Lol. Please like or subscribe. Thanks for watching.

Skeleton,silicone mold,skull,halloween,resin,pour,abstract,bones,handmade,glitter,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar