Advertisement

Cal Scruby - Worst Day Of My Life

Cal Scruby - Worst Day Of My Life Stream Cal Scruby - Worst Day Of My Life on Spotify here:


Artist: Cal Scruby
Song Name: Worst Day Of My Life
Description: Cal Scruby - Worst Day Of My Life is a brand new chill real rap song with a down to earth message - like that of Kyle or J. Cole - of those days we all encounter. Enjoy!

Artist Social Networks:





Support Promoting Sounds:





Promoting Sounds is a curation channel with aims to display the best sad boy vibes, fire rap, sad rap, sad songs, underrated rap songs, chill rap, feels, and best hip hop. Including artists like: XXXTENTACION, Juice WRLD, Lil Peep, 7RU7H, Blackbear, SoLonely, Vaboh, SadBoyProlific, iann dior, poorstacy, Post Malone, killval, 6o, unodavid, lil playah, lil tecca, nick mira, K.A.A.N., Arizona Zervas, Kam Michael, Logic, NF, Eminem and more. Be sure to comment below what you think of the chill and sad feels music - all ages welcome!

Promoting Sounds,Cal Scruby - Worst Day Of My Life,cal scruby,worst day of my life cal scruby,chill rap,chill trap rap,real rap,old school rap,old school hip hop,old school,rap,hip hop,underrated rap songs,underrated rap,hiphop,underground rap,underground hip hop,chill,sad rap,g-eazy,logic,kyle,joyner lucas,eminem,nf,nf options,nf leave me alone,nf when i grow up,sadboyprolific,vaboh,6o,justin starling,kendrick lamar,j cole,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar