Advertisement

Wheat Cent Wednesday! Coin Roll Hunting Pennies! We found some worn out wheat pennies! Stackattack

Wheat Cent Wednesday! Coin Roll Hunting Pennies! We found some worn out wheat pennies! Stackattack Weekly hunt through a $25 box of pennies! Enjoy.

If you want to make videos and are willing to help my channel please use my amazon link for supplies! For recording videos I use an iphone on a tripod. Here is a link to the tripod I use - super cheap and works great.

Looking for a little extra cash for coins/bullion? I am using ibotta to get rebates for things I am already buying - you can check out the gold coin I bought with Ibotta cash in my free gold coin video. Easy to use easy to get cash right into paypal or venmo. You get $10 just for signing up and you don't even have to use my referral link...just $10 for signing up and using it one time.

amazing find,coin collecting,coin roll hunting pennies,coins,copper,crh,error coin,extremely valuable,find good coins,free treasure,free valuable coins,high grade coin,how to coin roll hunt,how to find copper pennies,how to find old coins,how to look for wheat pennies,indian head pennies,old penny,one cent,penny,proof coins,rare and valuable,scrap copper,seaching pennies,sorting pennies,stacking copper,things worth money,wheat cent,wheat penny,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar