Advertisement

Union vs non-union and residential vs commercial. Carpenter local

Union vs non-union and residential vs commercial. Carpenter local Drywall,framing carpenter.... 20 years in the trade between union and non union.
Heres my view on the best one.
We will go over 5 talking points in comparing the the union to non union.
Please give your thought in the comments below.
If you'd like to support the channel, maybe buy something on amazon after using this link. wont cost you any extra but we will get a kick back to help the channel grow thanks
"


stalk me on fb


email me at therealjahmez@gmail.com

add me on Instagram (@nomadic_ink_channel)


link to patreon



these are the songs I use in my videos (not in order)
intro- undertale -megalovania
cold driven -the wicked side of me
sidewise- this time
fivefold - know-it-all
cold Kingdom - the light
ravenface - be silent

#union #Carpenter #Carpenterlocal #drywall #framing #work #nonunion #talk #vs #residential #commercial

Carpenter,union,vs,nonunion,carpenter local,union strong,building America,usa,dirty work,work,drywall,framing,crazy framer,wrangler star,comparison,residential,commercial,build,how to,dirty jobs,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar