Advertisement

Trying to Build a Conduit

Trying to Build a Conduit welcome back. so I'm currently working on building separate areas for my animals in the village, and I'm taking ideas from my sub reddit. The idea for the turtle area requires prismarine so I have to work out how to build a conduit, I try other things before that too, but you'll see how that works out

also I have another video going up in an hour or two, part one of my Halo 2 Legendary no death series. if you think I rage a lot in Minecraft then you're in surprise for this series

My main channel:

Instagram: SuperSaiyanLewis / PolarSaurusRex

Twitter: PolarSaurusRex

Watch more if you want to:

Reached Level 30 Then Lost it instantly


Going on a Mission For My Villagers


First Encounter with Skeleton Horses


Thanks for watching, please subscribe if you're new here

minecraft,minecraft lets play,lets play,polarsaurusrex,polarsaurusrex minecraft,first time playing minecraft in 6 years,funny minecraft moments,minecraft conduit,building a conduit in minecraft,minecraft survival series,polarsaurusrextra,beginner plays minecraft,ocean monument,ocean monument guardian,minecraft animals,exploring ocean in minecraft,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar