Advertisement

Teaching Puppy to Bark at Strangers - Dog Training Video - ask me anything

Teaching Puppy to Bark at Strangers - Dog Training Video - ask me anything If you want to teach your dog to be protective, you should be sure you have the right dog. Most dogs aren't cut out for this. Friendly dogs should remain friendly dog and I don't advocate that people try to teach them to be tough.

Please join my membership section to get all the latest and most detailed information:


Also, follow me on social media @robertcabral on facebook and instagram.

My weekly podcast is also available in the apple app store and on google play!

Giving you the best life with your dog is my mission. Whether you are training for competitive obedience or just want to be the best dog parent possible, follow me!

#puppies #dogtraining #puppy

how to teach your dog to bark,bark at strangers,teaching bark,speak,speak command,teach your dog to bark,dog training,puppies,puppy training,how to train your puppy,dog trainer,unwanted behavior,living with dogs,dog training video,Robert Cabral,dogs,ask me anything,dog,canine behavior,puppy,training,how to train dog to be quiet,important question,correcting dogs,dog training 101,balanced dog training,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar